Followers

Saturday, November 5, 2011

PATIENCE

We have finished the 1st week of our November Camp.  I'm so excited about the new people who have decided they want to change their body at TNT Body Camp.  I want to personally thank each person for deciding to attend TNT Body Camp for their fitness needs, and we will make your time in our camp, action packed, intense and body changing.  The participation and intensity started at a elevated pace and continued throughout the week.  I'm hearing a lot of great things about people changing their attitudes, meals and bodies.

 I was talking to Crystal B this morning and she said, T, I'm down one dress size and then she showed me what she ate for her birthday dinner.  Grilled salmon, over spinach and a salad.  I'm thinking to myself, this is the same Crystal that started TNT in October and now she has changed her body and meal plan in a matter of weeks.  I remember the Red River Revel, LOL.  I guess you can say a seed was planted, and the fruit of her labor is very rewarding. 

I think Patience in this process of changing your body is very important.  First, the seed has to be planted.  Next, you have to work and wait.  There are things that you can do while you wait.  Your meal planning and giving 110% during your workouts can help you while you wait on that desired body.  I failed to mention that I saw Crystal at the Red River Revel and she was going hard eating some things that we don't have on the meal plan.  Crystal thought I was going to say something to her because she attempted to hide behind her husband when I walked in her direction, I practiced patience.  I thought that was a very important point for Crystal, because the next week, she showed up and started to work harder in class.  The following week, she sent me a text, T, I got it on my mind today.  She showed up a few minutes late, but she worked so hard, you couldn't tell she was late.Seeds are planted and then they grow.     

Crystal's story is just one of the many stories that happen in TNT Body Camp.  You guys may not  know that Crystal has a newborn and she was so pumped up about getting in camp, but had to wait her six weeks after baby before she could workout.  This is the message she sent me on facebook September 7, 2011.  "So I've heard!! My sister n laws come and they love it. I.just had a Baby two weeks ago. I tried to Come yesterday but the hubby wouldn't let me. So I'm thinking I can come in two weeks or should I.just wait for the next camp to start? You're doing an awesome job BC all I hear about is.damn tnt boot camp!!!! She was in contact with me and was talking about starting in September , but her husband had to get her mind right and tell her to be patient.  GREAT JOB Husband.   SOMETIMES GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT.  Crystal is blossoming in TNT Body Camp, she's not making excuses about a baby, she's working off that weight from her pregnancy.  She's an inspiration to all the baby momma's, big S/o to Fantasia.   

Finally, many of you guys know that I'm from Keithville and I happened to travel down there yesterday to see my parents.  My dad recently turned 80 and he loves his garden.  My dad had a stroke 3 years ago and suffers from left side paralysis.  Even though he spends a great deal of time in bed, he knows how to get things done.  He has friends and 13 children that he counts on.  My dad and I were talking about the garden and he asked me, "Tarrant, have you seen my greens, they are out behind my shed, its two rows of them"  I replied, "NO", I didn't know greens were planted.  My dad said, Arnold D planted them last week for him. My dad was adamant that he wanted me to go check on his greens.  Of course, I walked out of the house to go check on these greens dad is so excited about.  Remember, earlier I stated, first you plant the seed and then you have to wait.  I think my dad missed the waiting part (PATIENCE).  I'm out behind the shed, looking at the two rows, but I couldn't really tell if the little green things sticking up were greens or grass.  I walked back in the house and my dad is excited and smiling, and repeats, "Tarrant, did you see my greens".  Guys he was so excited and I didn't want to bring him down.  I got excited with him, similiar to how I get hyped in gym and I said, " They COMING UP DAD"  They COMING UP".  I saw your greens coming up dad. 

Have you planted your seed?

How are you working your seed? 

Do you realize it takes time for your seed to produce or grow?

Can you practice patience? 

How many of you guys are on the way up with TNT BODY CAMP

GREAT JOB CRYSTAL, but it aint over, until GOD says its OVER.   STILL WORK TO DO IN LIFE AND YOUR HEALTH HAS TO BE A PRIORITY. 


Start singing like Dianna Ross, "I'm Coming OUT

I believe in you, and you guys are definitely on your way up.  

Are you PATIENT?    

No comments: