Followers

Friday, September 23, 2011

People have Spoken on TNT Body Camp

We are in week 3 of TNT Body Camp September and the people have spoken.  We thought that the people should have a voice in TNT Body Camp.  We passed out surveys to see just what the people are saying about TNT Body Camp, and there were some great reviews of our camp and its progress.  Let's hear a few of the comments from our participants and this may influence some people who are on the fence, debating about attending our EXPLOSIVE WORKOUT to sign up. 

We asked our participants 5 questions about camp and these are some of the overwhelming positive responses. 

1.  Why did you decided to sign up for TNT Body CAMP? 
  • "Motivation to workout.  Push limits with peer encouragement"
  • "Take the other classes at Mosley Movement and this class is great"
  • "I want to loose 10lbs and I have lost 8 in 3 weeks
  • "I did T's class at the Plex"
  • "To challenge my body, fitness and endurance."
  • Did class with T before, "It kicks my ASS"
  • "I was encouraged to because the competitors workout proved worthless.  I prefer Tee TIME"
2.  How do you feel now compared to before TNT Body Camp?
  • "GREAT! Love it.  Look forward to coming each time"
  • "It's getting more intense and I like it" :)
  • Longevity in cardio
  • "much more energy, more determination - MOTIVATED"
  • "GREAT, I am so glad I signed up"
  • "I love my body"
  • "AMAZING"
3.  What do you like best about TNT Body CAMP?
  • "Upbeat! Intersting - not the same thing everyday"
  • "Its making me a better runner and I'm loosing weight" 
  • "Diversity"
  • "T & Chan's encouragement. Mixture of cardio and strenght training"
  • "Cardio, T really motivates, Chan pushes us as well, GREAT COMBO"
  • "Pressed to GO HARD"
  • "The intensity and enthusiasm of the instructor"
4.  Can you suggest any way we can improve TNT Body Camp?
  • Offer 3  classes during the week, (M,W,F), I travel most weekends. 
  • Its great, just keep it going.
  • MORE ZUMBA
  • MORE CLASSES
  • FREE WATER
5. If you could say one thing to your friends about TNT Body Camp, what would it be?
  • "this is the real workout, full body, full throttle, fully fulfilling" 
  • "you will never be the same, this class changes your whole outlook on health, T is an all around trainer, he teaches us how to eat right as well as to motivate us to workout! I LOVE THIS CLASS!!
  • "AWESOME"
  • "IT WORKS"
  • "you get results"
  • "Hard work baby, but its worth it, JUST KEEP RUNNING!!!!!"
  • "JOIN" 
Now that the PEOPLE have Spoken, what are you waiting on.  TNT Body Camp gets you results, you loose weight, it works, its AWESOME.  DO we really need to say more?  One more thing comes highly recommended, JOIN TNT Body Camp.

No comments: